II-Band Wrist Wraps
How to use & wear:
- PROTECTION: Keep wrist is perfect form through any lift or movement. Allowing for more reps, weights, PRs and RESULTS!
- VERSATILE: Perfect wrist wraps for Bodybuilding, Weight lifting, Crossfit, Powerlifting, Cross Training, Gym, workout, WODs and More
- QUALITY: Premium thumb loop, strong Velcro closure, dual elastics for flexible hold.
- USE: Wrist support, wrist brace, wrist straps, for workouts. Great weight lifting wrist wraps, Crossfit wrist wraps, Powerlifting wrist wraps and weightlifting straps.
Are wraps sold as pair?
Yes. Wraps are sold as a pair, you will get two single wraps in each package
What size is available?
-Bear Grips Wrist wraps come in 12", 18" and 24" for some selections
What size should I buy?
Bear Grips wrist wraps all have the same width of about 2.5inches, They vary in length; 12", 18" 24" 12" will wrap around wrist about one and half times. 18" will wrap around wrist two and half times. 24" will wrap around three and half times. 12" is a great starter or standard size wrist wrap, will accommodate most fitness uses, and those looking for enhanced wrist support. 18" is most popular size to be used by those looking for more wrist support, lift heavier, have any wrist discomfort, or prior injuries 24" is used by those that are lifting heavy, those that want max length support, have any wrist discomfort, or prior injuries
Are these Wrist wraps gender specific?
No - these wraps are unisex and can be used by both males and females
I have small wrist, will these fit?
Yes- the width of the wraps are the same on all wrist wraps, they only vary in length 12",18",24" size of wrist doesn't matter, just depends how much support you would like
Are these wraps hand specific?
Technically No, But we recommend starting with wrap on back of wrist, which if you do so then it will only fit in one specific way. refer to wearing instructions to see visual on how we recommend putting on wraps.
What are they suppose to feel like, how do I know if I have them on right?
- with Wrist wraps, before you add any resistance, you only should be able to bend your hand back to a 45 degree or 65 degree angle pending on the movement and your wrist mobility. If you can bend back more, re-wrap so wrist wrap is on wrist joint, or look into a longer wrap for more support.
Do I keep wrist wraps on through my whole workout?
Yes - but make sure you unwrap wrist wraps and re-wrap wrist wraps between sets so you allow your hand proper blood flow
Will my wrist get weaker using wrist wraps?
No - They are just assisting your wrist to stay in the proper angle, to maximize your performance and allow you to train and strength intended muscles instead of having unnecessary stress on wrist joints.