Premium Weightlifting Wrist Wraps
- Keeps your wrist is perfect form through any lift or movement allowing for more reps, weight, PRs, and results while minimizing wrist injuries
- Made from premium quality materials including heavy-duty thumb loops, strong velcro closure, and elastic mobility
- Ideal for Bodybuilding, Weightlifting, CrossFit, Powerlifting, Cross Training, Bench Press, Oly Lifts, WODs, and More!
II-Band Weightlifting Wrist Wraps
$11.99 - $24.99
Color(s): flag, neon, black, pink
Sold in: Pairs
- Gives most wrist mobility & great support
- Keeps wrist in perfect form through any lift or movement.
- Allowing for more reps, weights, PRs and RESULTS!
- Keeping wrist safe and preventing injury.
Extra Strength Weightlifting Wrist Wraps
$19.99 - $29.99
Color(s): Grey Series, White Series
Sold in: Pairs
- Strongest wraps on the market!
- Four bands of elastic make it the strongest wrap of its kind,
- With heavy duty thumb loops
- Seal shut closure these are a staple for every lifter.
Bear Grips Adjustable Strength Wraps
$24.99 - $24.99
Color(s): Black, Camo, Pink
Sold in: Pairs
- With added Patent Pending thumb loop for easy wrapping,
- Tough-lock string provide wrist with adjustable support.
- No more re-wrapping just twist to tighten or loosen for optimal strength
Weight Lifting Wrist Wraps is an essential to almost all fitness activities. The reason being, that right now we can bend out wrist back sometimes 90 degrees or more, and when we add stress like holding barbells, dumbbells, or even just the pressure of our own body weight on our wrists put our joints, ligaments and tendons at risk of injury.
To maximize our muscle output, and get the most out of our performance it is recommended that our wrist only bend back 40 - 65 degrees, before added resistance of any type. The further back we go, without proper technique we always risk injury, and also we hinder our maximal muscle output.
Our goal in resistance training is to put stress on muscles, not our joints, putting our wrist back in uncompromising positions can lead to added stress on our joints. Bear Grips makes three different styles of weight lifting wrist wraps for the way you workout.
They offer two styles of Velcro closure wrist wraps, which are their two band wraps, and their extra strength wrist wraps. The number of elastic bands tells you how strong the wraps are. The two band wrist wraps by name have two bands and offer the most mobility. While the extra strength wrist wraps which are exclusive to Bear Grips, offers four bands! This is the most support and protection you can get!
Both these styles come in three sizes: 12", 18", 24" and an assortment of colors. They are also recommended for use outside of gym and workouts, often used in gymnastics, as a wrist brace, to alleviate symptoms of carpel tunnel and many more.
The third wrist wraps, is Bear Grips strength wraps, which uses a tough lock string to tighten and loosen the wrist wraps. So unlike Velcro wraps, there is no need to wrap and re-wrap to tighten or loosen, you would just twist to your desired strength. These wraps currently are seen a lot in Cross Fits, Power lifting, Olympic lifting, Strongman competitions, but are starting to boost popularity in gyms, group ex classes, gymnastics and through body weight workouts. As fast as workouts can Bear Grips strength wraps just require and easy twist one way or the other to tighten or loosen the wraps. The Bear Grips strength wraps also have an antibacterial material to help delay stinky wraps after usage, and come in one size to fit perfect to any user!